A positive and collaborative company culture is one of the top factors job seekers look for when selecting their next step in their career. Castalia fosters a culture that is equal, rewarding, transparent, and supportive. We support life-changing efforts that impact lives around the world for the better through providing analytical, engineering, and management solutions. We encourage autonomy, accountability and acknowledgement which increases performance, passion, and productivity.
GSA 8(a) STARS III (Prime)
Contract Details: Castalia STARS III CONTRACT
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0572
8(a) STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/stars3
Awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to:
- NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
Contractor’s Program Manager:
Overview: Castalia’s services are available under this pre-competed schedule, enabling direct task orders, making procurement for the government fast and easy. GSA 8(a) STARS III enables agencies to earn not only 8(a), but multiple socioeconomic credits possessed by Castalia through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving substantial time and taxpayer money.
Castalia System’s was awarded all of the Scope Sub-Areas: Emerging Technology-Focused IT and IT Services performed outside of CONUS.
The Emerging Technology-Focused IT Scope Sub area allows us to support:
- Artificial Intelligence (including Machine Learning,
Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation) – Artificial
intelligence (AI) is the intelligence exhibited by machines or the creation of
computers and computer software that are capable of intelligent behavior.
- Autonomic Computing – Autonomic Computing is the ability
of a computing system to self manage and adapt to necessary changes, requiring
less involvement by human computer professionals.
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger – Blockchain/Distributed
Ledger is the use of encryption and coding to improve transparency, efficiency
and trust in information sharing.
- Quantum Computing – Quantum Computing is the use of
quantum mechanics to speed up the processing of information.
- Robotic Process Automation – Robotic Process Automation
is the use of process automation by systems/technology to perform repetitive or
manual tasks often performed by humans.
- Technological Convergence – Technological Convergence is
the combining of different independent existing technologies to create an
enhanced solution or application.
- Virtual Reality (to include: Augmented Reality, Extended
Reality, Mixed Reality) – Virtual Reality involves an artificial environment
with enhanced audio and visual experiences provided through technology, wherein
the user has some involvement in outcomes.
The IT Services performed outside of CONUS (OCONUS IT) Scope Sub area allows us to support:
- Provide IT Services-based solutions to be performed outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS).
- OCONUS work locations include the non-foreign work areas of Alaska and Hawaii, the Commonwealths of Puerto Rico, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands and the territories and possessions of the United States (excluding the Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands) as well as foreign work areas.
- Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold
- $50 Billion Program Ceiling, began on July 2, 2021
- Allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types
- Contract Access Fee is 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
8(a) Sole source requirements:
- Services total is under $4.5 million
- Manufacturing total is under $7 million
8(a) Competitive requirements:
- Services total exceeds $4.5 million
- Manufacturing total exceeds $7 million
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS): Prime Contractor
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D00CL
SIN 132 51: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
GSA MAS Website:
Overview: Castalia’s broad range of IT professional services may be obtained through GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), previously Schedule 70. This contracting vehicle provides rapid and cost-effective access to Castalia’s IT services and solutions which include database planning and design; IT project management; migration services; programming; systems analysis, design and implementation; conversion and implementation support; and migration services.
Contract Number: N0017819D7324
NAICS Code: 541330
● Period of Performance: 5-year Base period with one 5-year option
● 2 Jan 2019 – 1 Jan 2024
● 2 Jan 2024 – 1 Jan 2029
● Task Order performance periods can be up to 5 years
Overview: The SeaPort Next Generation Contract (SeaPort NxG) provides for Engineering and Program Management Services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON).
Functional Areas under Engineering Services:
● Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
● Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
● In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
● Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
● Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
● Research and Development Support
● Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
● Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
● System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
● Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
● Inactivation and Disposal Support
● Biochemical Engineering Support