A positive and collaborative company culture is one of the top factors job seekers look for when selecting their next step in their career. Castalia fosters a culture that is equal, rewarding, transparent, and supportive. We support life-changing efforts that impact lives around the world for the better through providing analytical, engineering, and management solutions. We encourage autonomy, accountability and acknowledgement which increases performance, passion, and productivity.
GSA 8(a) STARS III (Prime)
Contract Details: Castalia STARS III CONTRACT
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0572
8(a) STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/stars3
Awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design
Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to:
Contractor’s Program Manager:
Overview: Castalia’s services are available under this pre-competed schedule, enabling direct task orders, making procurement for the government fast and easy. GSA 8(a) STARS III enables agencies to earn not only 8(a), but multiple socioeconomic credits possessed by Castalia through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving substantial time and taxpayer money.
Castalia System’s was awarded all of the Scope Sub-Areas: Emerging Technology-Focused IT and IT Services performed outside of CONUS.
The Emerging Technology-Focused IT Scope Sub area allows us to support:
The IT Services
performed outside of CONUS (OCONUS IT) Scope
Sub area allows us to support:
8(a) Sole source requirements:
8(a) Competitive requirements:
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS): Prime Contractor
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D00CL
SIN 132 51: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Overview: Castalia’s broad range of IT professional services may be obtained through GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), previously Schedule 70. This contracting vehicle provides rapid and cost-effective access to Castalia’s IT services and solutions which include database planning and design; IT project management; migration services; programming; systems analysis, design and implementation; conversion and implementation support; and migration services.
Contract Number: N0017819D7324
NAICS Code: 541330
● Period of Performance: 5-year Base period with one 5-year option
● 2 Jan 2019 – 1 Jan 2024
● 2 Jan 2024 – 1 Jan 2029
● Task Order performance periods can be up to 5 years
Overview: The SeaPort Next Generation Contract (SeaPort NxG) provides for Engineering and Program Management Services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON).
Areas under Engineering Services:
● Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
● Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
● In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
● Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
● Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
● Research and Development Support
● Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
● Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
● System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
● Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
● Inactivation and Disposal Support
● Biochemical Engineering Support